Born on 8 July 1930 in Bratkówka in Podkarpacie region.Died 23. February 2009
Studies at the Faculty of Painting, Academy of Fine Arts in Kraków, under Wojciech Weiss and Adam Marczyński during the years 1949–1952, continued during the years 1952–1955 under Michal Bylina at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
He practises poster, drawing, easel and wall painting, book graphics, baroque calligraphy, theater and television scenography. He cooperated with film distributors (CWF, CRF, ZRF, Polfilm and Film Polski), television, and theaters in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Szczecin, Koszalin, Kraków, Lódz and Poznań. In 1981, he created the first performance of Teatr Rysowania (Theater of Drawing), later performed in several locations in Poland and abroad.
During mid 80´s he lectured at the Hochschule der Künste in West Berlin. As of 1993, he has lectured at the European Academy of Arts in Warsaw, currently as a professor. For many years he has worked alternately in Warsaw and Paris. He presented his works at several individual exhibitions and participated in numerous collective exhibitions in Poland and abroad. His works are found in private collections and museums in many countries worldwide. He is an expert and collector of arts, in love with the baroque period. One of the most a expressive personalities of Polish arts during the past fifty years.