Business Terms and Conditions of Union film Ltd.
- How does the home-delivery service function?
- You can order goods online on this webpage or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Your order is processed immediately after delivery and our Seller will contact you by e-mail in order to confirm the availability of selected items and to settle down all the details of your order.
- We charge shipping costs to the price of your order. Shipping charges are the responsibility of customer. Packaging is free of charge.
Shipping charges: Czech Republic 80 CZK, in case of cash on delivery 140
CZK; Slovakia 200 CZK; other
countries 500 CZK.
- If one order contains poster(s) and other items (e.g. books, dvds), and the poster is bigger than A3 size, we are forced to charge double postal fee. Posters bigger than A3 are shipped in special tubes, other items in shockproof envelopes, therefore one order of these parameters needs to be treated as two separate shipments.
- Payment and purchasing terms
- In cash / personal purchase in Terry Posters shop, Vodičkova 31, Praha 1.
- By credit card / personal purchase in Terry Posters shop, Vodičkova 31, Praha 1.
- Please note that in case of personal purchase your goods should be picked up within two weeks after receiving the confirmation e-mail. When this period expires without picking up the goods, your items will be offered to other customers.
- By bank transfer to Union Film's account:
Account No. 2700651276/2010
IBAN: CZ98 2010 0000 0027 0065 1276
Bank name and address: Fio Banka a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, 110 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Please do not forget to put the number of your order as a variable symbol of the payment – without this we won´t be able to identify your payment.
- Online payment with a credit card through the Paypal gate.
- GoPay service (more info on www.gopay.com)
- The purchase price is deemed paid when it is credited to Union Film's account, delivery of goods follows by return.
- In case of cash on delivery within the Czech Republic – you will be informed by Czech Post service and you will pay in cash when picking up the goods.
Confirming the order the customer (or the consumer) automatically makes a contract with the trader and accepts these Business Terms and Conditions.
Customer is notified to his e-mail adress about the contents of the package in advance before payment and receipt of delivery. According to customer´s order all eventual specifications are solved by electronical communication and always before the shipment.
If you receive an item that has been damaged during shipping or has a defect due to workmanship:
- you can exchange it in person and without delay in Terry Posters shop (Vodičkova 41, Praha 1)
- you can ship it back in form of standard package (not cash on delivery) to the address of the shop and be sure to include the reason for claim, your order number and exchange of goods/refund requirement.
New goods will be shipped to customer promptly and free of charge.
In other cases you can obtain the full amount payable on delivery only if the product is not damaged. According to item(s) returns the customer fully covers the postal charge.
In case of any disputes between the trader and the consumer that can´t be solved by reciprocal agreement the consumer can initiate a procedure concerning an out-of-court resolution of a consumer dispute (ADR) which falls within Czech Trade Inspection Authority´s cognizance:
Czech Trade Inspection Authority
120 00 Praha 2
Customer can also use Online Dispute Resolution managed by the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Ensuring that your information is safe
Personal information about customers is processed in line with the Act No.
101/2000 of Coll. about the personal data protection in the marketing database
of the seller while fully respecting the obligations of the trustee as in §5 of
the Act No. 101/2000 of Coll. The processed information is fully safeguarded by
a functional system of data security.
What Is PayPal?
PayPal, the trusted leader in online payments, enables buyers and businesses
to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts
in 190 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere, both on
and off eBay.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading
security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial
information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- Make purchases or send money with PayPal – it’s free
- Shop and pay conveniently by saving your information with PayPal
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred
payment method on eBay